1. Tell Us What You Need.
2. Complete Online Application.
3. Phone Consultation.
We will contact you to discuss initial thoughts. If we agree with your analysis, you will receive a commitment letter.
4. Commitment Letter/Site Visit.
To better evaluate your loan, we personally meet with you at the property and discuss your objectives.
5. Appraisal Ordered/Good Faith Deposit.
You will be required to complete our short online application. Once received and reviewed, we will order an appraisal on the property. (In Florida you must order the appraisal through one of our approved professionals). After both parties agree in principle, a good faith deposit will be required. The deposit will be credited towards closing costs.
6. Settlement Scheduled.
We will contact you to re-verify all aspects of the loan and then schedule a closing.
The Hard Money Company Advantage
- All Types of Credit Accepted
- Fast Closing & Minimal Paperwork
- Deal Directly with the owners
- No Hidden Fees or Charges
- Great rates
- True Professionals Who Realize Your Success Is Our Success